Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brief interlude



Our brief interlude at home ends tomorrow, as we head off for Ghost Ranch and Intermountain Yearly Meeting's annual gathering (an assembly of Quakers from the Four Corners states for worship, business and socializing). It should be warmer than Yellowstone was!

Today's pics are from my trip into Mesa Verde NP yesterday ... a cluster of Mariposa lilies and an unusually clear view of the La Platas from the road near Park Point, sort of a Pueblo view of the peaks.

I've just finished a paper on interpretation in the parks of the future ... I hate to write! Now I feel all fuzzy-brained, and still have a buncha things to get off my plate today. Looking forward to the days of retreat at Ghost Ranch. Again, no cell phone contact and no Internet, so we'll be back with you Sunday night. tv

No comments: