Monday, May 18, 2009

Mancos Art Community Rocks!


What fun it was in Mancos on Saturday!   The weather was beautiful.  The Mancos Galleries all rolled out the red carpet for locals and visitors from around the area.   Tom had the best pictures.  I stuck close to Artisans and attended the refreshment table in the gallery to keep it filled with goodies furnished by the members and cold punch for people dropping by.   We still had shoppers up until 7 PM!  What fun the day was !    I am trying to recover from the long hours Saturday after the trip to the San Diego area.   The week was a whirlwind but one I would not have missed!  sf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you miss life in Newberry at all??? I can't imagine you would! WOW! You guys are involved in a LOT out there!! I am so glad you are enjoying life!