Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy Days!





Between recovering from our last jaunt to Poway and preparing for our trip to Washington state next week and trying to take care of our photo business in the meantime, we haven't been as diligent as usual in regards to posting on our blog! We do so enjoy the contact that we have everyone on this blog and so just wanted to say we're still here! Colorado is beautiful with warm days and cool nights, mostly sunny days and a sprinkling of rain yesterday. And the lilacs and other flowers are in full bloom. Life is good, the days just too short! I will try to add a couple of pictures, perhaps some lovely ponies that I found grazing in green fields with Mesa Verde in the background. Not great photography, just the warm fuzzy pictures that are fun to take! Sandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pony shots. Look at the manes on them; they look free and as if they are enjoying their lives.

I'm glad ya blog! It has been fun catching up with you this way! It use to be I caught up with you via Kathy Kish!!

sfeutz said...

I know that Kathy Kish and Paul Bush both read our blog as do my downstate Feutz family, and a lot of other friends and family of both Tom and I across the country. I used to just feel like we were keeping a journal until we started hearing from so many that mentioned they were regular readers. So we have enjoyed having this connection with so many with the miracle of the internet! Tom and I both enjoy your blog, keeping up with the U P happenings, and your great sense of humor. (When did you say your book was coming out?) Have a great day! Sandy