Friday, March 20, 2009

Mancos Morning!



The overcast  this morning seems strange after so many days of beautiful sunshine. We're so spoiled by the weather here!  Tom and I, with the encouragement of a good friend, attended the Durango Photography Club meeting last night and although the presentations were long(for myself who"fades" at about 7 pm) , came away with much new knowledge about the art of photography.  An enjoyable and beneficial evening.  We'll be back I am sure!   sf                                                                                                                                                                                                          We ended up making a trip to Dove Creek this morning  and I was pleased to run into a couple of old friends (the four legged kind) along the way.   Guess I could call them Colorado wildlife, but that really wouldn't be fair.  Khan  and Pete are both gentle souls.  :)  sf 

No comments: