Thursday, July 9, 2009

I should retire

It's hard to have to look at this view out the front window in the morning! ;-}

However, we need to rattle our shanks and get to work at Artisans; we have the morning shift. During that time, we need to spell each other so we can each get to the bank and I can go to the ARAMARK office and do the paperwork to be able to do some step-on tours for them.

After "work" at 1:30, we need to stop by and pick up the car Sandy just bought (if you see a hot babe in a little red car flying around Mancos with the sun roof open ... that's my sweetheart!). She'll try to run car-related and other errands in Cortez before attending the Culture Cafe at Desert Pearl this evening, while I hit the Mancos Farmers Market at 5 and get to the county Land Use Plan hearing at the community center at 6 (hoping I finish my homework ... the Comprehensive Land Use Plan ... before the hearing starts).

I'm thinking I should retire! tv

3 comments:

The Retired One said...

depends on what your definition of retirement is.......
:-}

sfeutz said...

It's all in the eye of the beholder! If you see a grey haired grandmoter driving a maroon used sedan that get's twice the gas milage as her 9 year old mountaineer-that's his sweetheart! :) Tom and I have such a busy retirement that it is not a matter of finding something to do, but finding the time to do all that we want to do! We are so lucky to have the choices. Sure beats sitting in a rocking chair! :) :)

TOM VAUGHAN & SANDY FEUTZ said...

Boy, she sure took the shine off my version/vision! But that's my perception and I'm sticking with it! Sensible isn't at odds with fun-loving, romantic, lovely, loving and all those other good qualities I've found in Sandy.