Friday, March 25, 2011

Our third anniversary!

Just a few words to say how deeply joyous I (Tom) am to have been married three years today to the woman shown above (Sandy). Even on the eve of surgery for breast cancer, she was out with me on photo safaris, experiencing the joy of the world around us and the photo opportunities it presents.

She helps me see the roses we are surrounded by and enjoy them from all angles. She fills in the gaps my poor brain has, pointing out things I'd never see or think of. We delight in sharing the cooking, seeing what new, never-to-be-repeated dishes the leftovers prompt to whoever's in the kitchen. We share the joy of finding new eateries, watching kids in parades down Bullard Street and the everyday antics of the three beasts that live with us, plus the deer herd that comes around to trim the grass.

We've covered tens of thousands of miles together in the old Jeep tin can on wheels, always seeing new things to share and remember.

I'm looking forward to many thousands of miles more together, Sandy, along with many thousands of photos taken together ... and millions of hugs and kisses. I love you, and am so glad you're part of my life! Tom

No comments: