Monday, May 19, 2008

In my own backyard!



Yesterday was a wonderful day in Chaco.  Great weather, great company and as always when I've been to Chaco, I saw things and heard information that I had not encountered on previous visits. It is a  magical place and intriguing history.    This morning I glanced again at the area that surrounds me and decided I better take a photo safari out my own backdoor before the wildflowers there fade.   Tom is getting such beautiful close ups on his new camera and I am thinking of these as more a fun tour,as I was disappointed at the quality of the shots.  One is photographer is action(forgot about my shadow). Another of Indian Paintbrush which is in abundance(So beautiful!) And then just a colorful daisy patch to show the variety.   Although I know there are many more to come in the surrounding mountains and valleys, the most beautiful wildflowers I have found are in my own backyard!sf

No comments: