Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gallery Night at SWOS


Well, a courtroom packed with 350 lawyers arguing over 416 kids is going to take precedence over a walk in the woods anytime, so I doubt that we'll see CNN air the Mancos segment.

Anyway, we went to the SWOS Gallery Night, which is a show-and-tell of student work every semester. Sandy was able to get to the last one, but it's the first one I've been able to attend. 

I don't seem to be able to load vertical pictures without them being presented sideways ... lying down. I'll try to get some up later. The one above is a SWOS student singing a song from Les Miserable, with a sign language interpreter at work behind her. 

This is the first day I've used my new Olympus SP570 camera, which arrived last night. It has 20x optical magnification capability, 10 megapixels and lots of bells and whistles, some of which I'll probably never use. The magnification is what I'll really use ... twice that of my old main camera.

No comments: