Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TESTING 1.. 2.... .3



New toys are nice. . Even when you're 65+!!  Maybe especially when you are 65+.  . (The second childhood thing,you know)!  With my little Kodak camera limping along, not giving me the picture I want  at times and completely refusing to do anything at some perfect" Kodak moments".. .. . .I have treated myself to a new 12 megapixel camera and have been snapping a few pictures to test the camera  and also my ability to read the manual for instructions.  :)    I am enjoying the new piece of equipment and experimenting . . . Here are a couple of my favorites. . . The first of two of my housemates, Sophie and Tom.   Sophie is the one wearing the  white  fur.   Tom is the  handsome, studious fellow with the beard.  The second photo  is a shot taken at first light of day , catching a bunny waiting for the warm sun to come his way.  Aren't I lucky to be surrounded by all of these marvelous creatures!  (Especially the bearded one :)  ) sf

No comments: