Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Bit of Weather in Silver City




To put it another way, we are having a heck of a snowstorm. Roads are closed going out of town and there are several accidents causing traffic problems. I know that our 4 wheel drive vehicles could get us around but since the other 10,000 residents aren't used to this kind of weather, I think we will just stay home. The repairman came yesterday to get the fireplace going and we are enjoying the cozy feel that a fireplace gives a room. I've taken a few pictures early this morning but should get some more. After living in Colorado, it seems strange where snow pictures are the unusual. I know many areas are going through much worse weather than this so I am not complaining. Stay warm everyone and A Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are nice shots! I especially like the first one; it is awesome! Enjoy and happy New Year to you too!