Sunday, April 4, 2010

Am I Smarter Than a 5th Grader??

I am beginning to think not! I really could use one right now to show me how to operate my new laptop computer. Having had an HP desktop for quite a few years and learned the nature of the beast( the beast is showing signs of end of life) I was sure that if I purchase an HP laptop it would be a breeze to get going on it. Wrong. . Windows 7 sounded great. .and I am sure it will be when I figure it out. There is a lot of new terminology in the limited information that came with it. . and the little thingys on the screen aren't where they are on my old one. . . It is late and my mind is frazzled. . I am sure that it will be all clear tomorrow. .But in the meantime, if anybody has a 5th grade computer geek. . send him over. . . sf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well at least ya got the slideshow going!