Wednesday, September 2, 2009

San Juan Skyway -





We have just returned from 2 days traveling some of the most beautiful country in Colorado. For those of you not familiar with the San Juan Skyway it is a loop of about 250 + miles which includes Silverton and Telluride as well as Durango, Ouray and some other small mountain towns. Tom and I deliver the quarterly Arts Perspective magazine on this route and the bonus is we are able to do photography of scenery and wildlife along the way. It is fun and 2 days on the road is just about right for us "older folks". I haven't tweaked all of the pictures but I will see what I can find to share from the 350 plus pictures I brought back. I think the twin fawns that still have their spots has got to be a favorite of mine.sf

1 comment:

The Retired One said...

I loved the mountain pictures...gorgeous!