Friday, August 28, 2009

Grand Night!





Last night was a "Grand Night on Grand Avenue" in Mancos. I hope the pictures tell a little of the story. I was too busy tending to customers in the Artisans Co-Op to get pictures during the busy part of the evening. These are end of day photos with friends,artists, horses and visitors to Mancos enjoying the Grand Avenue Art District and the open doors of the shops and the happenings in our unique and wonderful downtown. Next comes the "Fall into Mancos" fall art festival as part of the Annual Mancos Balloon Festival. I can hardly wait! sf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lot of fun!!! I don't know about the guy in the chaps...is that anyone we know?? Being ingognito??

sfeutz said...

No. .Just a local that rode in on a horse to enjoy the evening. He does kind of remind me of Michael Martin Murphey (of "Wildfire" fame) who some months back played at our historic Opera House that is on this same street.sf